EXPERIENCE a taste of Madagascar!
Venture onto the Black and White Ruffed Lemur Island and hand feed these beautiful little animals their afternoon tea! Under the watchful eye of our keepers, the lemurs will casually stroll up to you and gently take pieces of banana from your hand!
This delightful experience is the ultimate encounter for animal lovers.
Conditions of the lemur encounter
- November 2019: We apologise that this encounter is currently unavailable.
- Encounter operates at 11:30am on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday each week.
- 4 tickets are available each day the encounter operates.
- Cost is $52.50 per person additional to Park admission.
- Minimum age is 6 years *(children must be accompanied by a paying adult).
- Participants must not have flu-like symptoms or a cold (eg. coughing, sore throat, runny nose or other associated symptoms).
- Pregnant women are not permitted due to potential health risks.
- Closed-toe footwear is required.
to book a lemur encounter ticket
Tickets can only be reserved if they are pre-paid for in advance. For more information or to secure a place on the encounter, please contact us at email@example.com or +64 3 359 7109. Note that the Lemur Encounter is subject to change without notice. Please ensure you contact us to confirm availability of the experience.